Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is this a good idea?

Ok - what has possessed me to start blogging? Not sure - I love reading my sisters blog, she is very creative and funny on it. I have been able to connect and catch up with old friends by reading their blogs and then finding other people from their "Friends List". Another friend documented her pregnancy, I thought it was very inspiring - but I'm not pregnant. Maybe I consider this a journal - since I've never been big on 'journaling', this could be interesting.

Now to get past my fears. What do I write? Is my life even interesting enough? Who knows - guess time will tell. Will an energetic 5 year old diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum, 2 dogs and 2 new baby kitties be enough material? I sure hope so. LOL!

Well here's a start - as I try to type this, little Chai (one of the new kitties) is swatting at the cursor making it very hard for me see and write.......

1 comment:

Marci said...

Hey Sis, Welcome to the blogging world.