Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cozumel

I got to fulfill one of my biggest dreams in Cozumel - swim with dolphins!! It was incredible! We bought an underwater camera so we could get good pictures. We got to kiss, shake fin/hands & hold the dolphin. Then we got to hold on to her fins while she swam upside down & ride her. And we also got to be pushed by her through the water. It was an incredible experience! I was like a kids at Christmas, the night before I woke up every hour because I couldn't wait. Our dolphin's name was Ichel, she's 16 years old.

Getting ready to kiss Ichel. I had to get friendly 1st, couldn't go right in for the kiss- that would have been weird.





J.J. kissing Ichel






Me: riding Ichel while she's swimming upside down






Being pushed by the dolphin


Ichel swimming past us



Giving us our final goodbye!


This is a day I will remember for the rest of my life! We didn't get to explore much more of Cozumel or buy any vanilla but swimming with the dolphins is all I wanted to do on our cruise.


PS: On the way out we got sucked into getting a picture with a parrot & iguana - stupid bird climbed on my head & played with my sunglasses. lol!

No comments: