Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Loving Husband

My husband left yesterday for a 3 day business trip. This morning these showed up at the door!




He sent them to cheer me up from a stressful week! And to give me support with missing my grandma. She passed away 2 years ago tomorrow and a lot of emotions have been showing up for me.

He sent these flowers for me to put on her grave tomorrow along with the most beautiful card written to her. If I get his permission, I will post what he wrote. His beautiful words made me cry, ok - I'm still crying.



This is the sweetest, most caring gift I could have received!





I am so blessed to be married to such a romantic, loving man. He is my shoulder to lean on when I need him and I am lucky to have someone so amazing to walk through challenges and life with. Thank you JJ for making me cry, putting a smile on my face and loving me so much! I love you with my whole heart & soul!



1 comment:

Jen said...

What a great husband! I'm glad that he treats you so well!