Monday, June 15, 2009

What's going on?

I thought I would post some pictures of our yard and my car, since they are both torn apart!

We are having concrete poured in the back to make a bigger dog run, a patio and more parking. We are also having a waterfall put in. Last week the yard was torn up and the project was supposed to be done, but then the rain hit and slowed down the project & left a big mud hole out back!






And here's my car: the engine is hanging in front of it and the axel & wheels are in front....

This time (2nd) my car has been in the shop 21 days and the 1st time 25 days and the 1 day to check it after telling the shop 3 times it still isn't running right!
For a Grand Total of
47 days in the shop & counting!!!!

This doesn't include the 4 days it sat in the Smith's parking lot Memorial weekend waiting for the shop to open so they could tow it!




But at least everything in my life isn't in pieces, just my yard and car. So here are a few cute pictures taken down at the Salt Lake Temple.



No comments: